Sonntag, 30. September 2007

purple jalapenos

Continuing with Pamuk's Snow, which I've really gotten into.

---------------------------------

At the farmer's market in the rain today, I found a lot of purple things. A couple of purple flowers. Plums (so cold and so sweet). Purple chili peppers. I don't believe I've seen purple chili peppers before, and so decided to photograph them, too. I have found it therapeutic to photograph the things I've found. The market reminds me of a vegetable market I lived near in Berlin and would pass every day. I've missed the city a lot, and have toyed with the idea of returning, but then remember how many people everywhere. At present, getting used to living with cats who came with the cool new roomie is enough action, they're really sweet.


Keine Kommentare: