Sonntag, 4. November 2007

Jalapenos a la Verdi

Today I made it to the farmer's market, and there I did indeed find neon yellow jalapenos. I also got a tomatillo for variety, and a couple of others, too. Perhaps I will do more photographs, because the video didn't turn out to my satisfaction, and I think I need a better camera, though perhaps one gets the idea. It's actually my first video ever. This is all I have time to do a la Verdi and throw up on youtube at the moment, though (you have to turn up the volume):



After the farmer's market (bummed that they don't have flowers there any longer) walked around and got coffee and walked around some more because there are always interesting people on broadway. Then took off to meet a pal at the art gallery, but ha, daylight savings time gets me every time and I was in the gallery at actually 1 then, for a good long while. It was good, took a tour, saw some new current installations, but the piece called "Sin" by von Stueck impresses me each time I see it. Have some new affections for some other pieces as well and fun with my pal.

Yesterday there was a tea dance all about hot flashes. I don't quite make the age cutoff for it. So I've decided to compromise with their age criteria and that after my next birthday, which is this month, I can go as long as I eat a jalapeno or two first to induce some hot flashes, of which I am jealous.

Keine Kommentare: